At Avigation.tech, we are dedicated to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Information We Collect
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system).
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website, such as your email address.
- Information that you provide when completing your profile on our website.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business.
- Personalize our website for you.
- Enable your use of the services available on our website.
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter).
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.